Monday, March 22, 2010

TO THE MAX

Movie tomorrow morning with Yi Xuan! Omg, when was the last time we watched a movie together?!?! How many years ago?! At last, we're going to catch a movie together, so happy! :D Hopefully there's a morning time for "Remember Me" @ Ehub.

I think before the movie, I'm going to shower all the dogs before they come! Not that they stink, but so that they'ld look more puffed up? HAHA! Can't wait for tomorrow to come, at least not another boring day at home! Today was quite productive for me anyway, managed to practice a little of here and there :)

Anyway..here's a sneak peak of Sam's new cover "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" I love the way he sang this song! I don't know, but to me it seemed like he sang his emotions out :/ Go Sammie!

\

I'm so freaking pissed off now, due to some matters. ARGHHHHHHHH!